Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

I'm not sure. I've seen them given for less and not given for more, but based on some of those I've seen I would have expected it. It definitely looked like a foul, but for some reason fouls in the box are subjected to some weird analytical voodoo. As I say my surprise is that noone here is talking about it, it's things like that that are normally brought up even when we win 5-0!
I always get the jitters when Jon Moss is the ref. This is the guy who pre-VAR was recorded reffing a Spurs Cup game against some minnow on TV. Kane went down in the box. Moss consulted the linesman saying 'What happened ?' 'Couldn't see', 'Did the tv guys get it ?' 'Don't know.' 'I'm gonna give the pen'.

He wasn’t looking at the ball though, really think it would have been soft to be honest

When you concider the goal that was disallowed against spurs for Laporte's handball, he at least played the ball it didn't just brush past his arm.

I do find it interesting that nobody seems to be complaining in this thread about the VAR decision at 1-0 down. I assume everyone agreed with it?
Anyone blaming referees,Var or anything else tonight are fooling only themselves. That was total wank from manager down. We have lost 9 times in the league as well. A serious shake up is needed on and off the field. Our transfer dealings for the most part have been poor and that's been generous. The attack tonight was powderpuff ,sterling l,Jesus and Mahrez wouldn't knock the wings off a bee. Fuck knows who thinks it's a good idea to play high balls in to them, in fact in sterling and Jesus case even low balls are a problem. Defence was a fucking shambles to a man. Laporte is starting to disappoint, Garcia Spanish league awaits him, neither big enough, strong enough or quick enough, Mendy not worth discussing. Midfield slow and ponderous even kev had a really bad night.After the Ecstasy of Monday this abomination. Hope it hurts the players as much as the fans, some how I doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.