Arsenal FA Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Crossing was tough as they had 8 players in the box.

His passing along the floor always hit the mark, first half especially every attack came from him.
Then that’s the issue isn’t it as we created fuck all.

I don’t care if it means we win

Deserved win tonight, congratulations on that, no issues for my side. However, I think you will face the rags in the final and they will also play on the break. Don’t see a good outcome at all for you there. Best chance for you is if Chelsea make it.

I don’t care if it means we win
Arsenals best performances against us over the past couple of years have been backs against the wall stuff. Arteta played it perfectly today and credit has to be given to your defence. Really like the look of Tierney. Maybe we can pinch him in a year or so ;)

Yes, it looked like he lost where the ball was but he actually passed it to a team mate not just a touch!
Honestly I don’t think there were any controversial decisions tonight
We all know on here that Arsenal deserved to go through we hold our hands up we deserved to be knocked out.
I just don't agree with the penalty decision. Surely you would of understood if VAR had of given it.

Could have played for another two hours and we wouldn’t have scored.
Sterling and KDB had a really bad day and the rest weren’t much better.

Arsenal fully deserved it. Glad I didn’t have the option to go as it would have been even worse being there, and I’m glad the senile old fucker Wenger was nothing to do with it.

Bring on Watford and Norwich for a bit of goal scoring practice to get our confidence back for Madrid and hopefully 3 games in Lisbon.

Fair play to Arsenal, they deserved to win the game. We struggle when teams set up like that against us. They got their tactics spot on.

City have been very hit & miss this season. Tonight was a poor performance to add to the growing list. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. It felt like that tonight at times, watching City continue to put poor crosses into Arsenal's box, which their defence easily dealt with. We move on.

Knowing City, we will probably go on and win the CL from Silva scoring from a header from an overhit Mendy cross!

Deserved win tonight, congratulations on that, no issues for my side. However, I think you will face the rags in the final and they will also play on the break. Don’t see a good outcome at all for you there. Best chance for you is if Chelsea make it.

You might be right but you are talking to someone who felt we had little chance against you tonight so allow me to hold onto the dream

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.