arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
also think ramsey is a big threat he his a fantastic player and is a powerful shooter and an absolute engine

Ronnie the Rep said:
maps said:
also think ramsey is a big threat he his a fantastic player and is a powerful shooter and an absolute engine

All the Arse forums hope he doesn't start as they don't rate him

I dont rate him much either tbh. Oxlade chamberlain is their most dangerous threat at the mo - that & the movement of Rvp which is sublime.

Despite what Mancini said, even if they are 8pts clear at 4 on Sunday, if we do then go and win at the Emirates it will be a fantastic boost for us & I think it'll still be game on. Lose or draw & we're done for. I know wenger hates us (financial doping etc) but it would be sweet to see Nasri go there and run riot. Bring it on!

maps said:
I am worried rvp he is unstoppable.
Not true. Cut out his service and he doesn't score. Easier said than done however. We need to be vigilant on the wings and take note of his movement at all times.

maps said:
TurkeyGiblets said:
It'll be a tough game. I still can't believe people still think Koscielny is crap, hes easily been Arsenals best defender this season. Better off exploiting Vermaelen hes not as good a defender as Koscielny and nowhere near as quick - so aguero (if fit ) may be able to exploit him. But hes easily quicker than balo, dzeko etc
wow you are clueless just vermaelen is one of the best cb in the league just watch the last game vs arsenal vermaelen was dangerous as for koscielny he is shit gets bullied easily scores many own goals I watched him against milan he was terrible
Koscielny has been Arsenal's best defender this season. It is annoying sometimes how little of other teams City fans watch :(<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:24 am --<br /><br />
maps said:
U seem to know very little about Arsenal. Ramsey is actually one of their shittiest players this season.

Arsenal key players are as follows:
RVP is by far their best by far.
Then there are 3 groups of varying good players: The Form Players, The Consistent Players, and The Good but often injured players.

In the consistency department you have Koscielny, Song and Artetta as the 3 standouts.
In the form department: Rosiscky, Ox Chamberlain are the 2 special ones
In the GBI: Vermaleen, Sagna, Santos and Gibbs are all included.

From the above group, you'd get most of those who can hurt us. ANd there is Walcott. A poor player who blows hot every once in a while, but lives on English hype.

chesterbells said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
maps said:

I dont rate him much either tbh. Oxlade chamberlain is their most dangerous threat at the mo - that & the movement of Rvp which is sublime.

Despite what Mancini said, even if they are 8pts clear at 4 on Sunday, if we do then go and win at the Emirates it will be a fantastic boost for us & I think it'll still be game on. Lose or draw & we're done for. I know wenger hates us (financial doping etc) but it would be sweet to see Nasri go there and run riot. Bring it on!

I rate him, he was supplying RVP with endless chances at the start of the season, gone off the boil some what but a very dangerous player when in the mood. Still very young and bags of talent, he'll profit more for them when Wilshire returns as he holds because Ramsey has the goal threat coming in off the strikers.

I read about Dzeko saying how it will hopefully be on open game and in my opinion that's exactly what he needs, I think Dzeko could be the difference at the Emirates. Silva and Nasri with Aguero and Dzeko in this game for me, then Yaya and Baz with them.

Must win but I cant see us getting the 3 points sadly.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott/toure Clichy

Milner Barry

Yaya

Silva Tevez Aguero/Nasri

GerBlueBear said:
chesterbells said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

I rate him, he was supplying RVP with endless chances at the start of the season, gone off the boil some what but a very dangerous player when in the mood. Still very young and bags of talent, he'll profit more for them when Wilshire returns as he holds because Ramsey has the goal threat coming in off the strikers.

I read about Dzeko saying how it will hopefully be on open game and in my opinion that's exactly what he needs, I think Dzeko could be the difference at the Emirates. Silva and Nasri with Aguero and Dzeko in this game for me, then Yaya and Baz with them.
Arrh! Again we ignore the one player we need the most. PIZZARRO!

Dax777 said:
GerBlueBear said:
chesterbells said:

Arrh! Again we ignore the one player we need the most. PIZZARRO!
If you took your head out of his ass long enough you might even learn how to spell his name

I see nothing to be worried about. They should be worried about us. Lets win and see what happens thereafter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.