arsenal game thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
wireblue said:
djelanomcfc said:
I am much more confident about us winning on Sunday than I was for the Stoke game. If we win this game I believe we will go on to win the title.

I agree. It's all on Sunday. Beat arsenal and I think we'll win the remaining 6 - and if we do that then we'll win the league
Do we exclusively get 4 points for a win? lol

-- Apr 5th, '12, 02:04 --

Dax777 said:
City Raider said:
hart richards kompany lescott clichy barry ndj toure silva nasri aguero
Pizarro. And you have yourself a winner
Broken record Dax777, calm down. You don't need to bring it up every time someone doesn't put him in their prediction.
Scuse me? I didn't hear you. Did you just say Pizzaro starts? I like your style :)

Dax777 said:
pudge said:
wireblue said:
I agree. It's all on Sunday. Beat arsenal and I think we'll win the remaining 6 - and if we do that then we'll win the league

Dax777 said:
Pizarro. And you have yourself a winner
Broken record Dax777, calm down. You don't need to bring it up every time someone doesn't put him in their prediction.
Scuse me? I didn't hear you. Did you just say Pizzaro starts? I like your style :)

Is it too difficult to get the players name right ?

Max_Headroom said:
Dax777 said:
pudge said:

Is it too difficult to get the players name right ?
Apparently!

No NDJ please. Barry and Pizarro instead.

Hart; Richards, Vinny, Joleon, Clichy; Barry, Pizarro; Nasri, Yaya, Aguero; Balotelli

David desperately needs a rest but I think Mancini will start him for this match unfortunately. I'm not expecting Pizarro to start either.

Sorry guys I dont know where I can ask this. So I post it here.

Could you guys tell me any pub which supports city.
Last derby, me and my freind went to footage(oxford) and that place was full of rags.

ps. near the city centre would be great for me!

djelanomcfc said:
I am much more confident about us winning on Sunday than I was for the Stoke game. If we win this game I believe we will go on to win the title.
Ha Ha Ha. The comedians are out today. It will be Arsenal 2-0 Man City, end of story.

This will be an exciting end to end game. If we take our chances (which we will definitely have) we can win. Arsenal are a very good side and united winning there was a brilliant result for them.

Come on City! YOU'VE GOTTA BELIEVE!!

End-to-End? Fuck that. I'd rather it be cagey and technical.

I'd rather not develop a heart condition.

We should go out like we are a goal down and the next 90 minutes is the last 10 minutes. We will rip them to pieces.

Do we go toe to toe and fight it out? Or do we sit back and hope for a break?

For me it has to be the first option. Take the leash off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.