Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a belief we should win every game, every trophy..So much crap on the matchday forum criticising players instead of supporting them..If Woolwich win the title, they win as the best team over a season..I suspect we will push them closer than they could ever imagine..Pep is working on the next version of City..Not simple..Either way,thick or thin, will support this club..seriously overjoyed by the the last 12 years and fuck off to you Johnny come Latelys who have not seen the dire stuff we dished out for many years. And if you did see it and come out with stupid comments, shame on you.CTID.
Edit..and if you think I would swap the last 12 years for Forest or Villa winning the European Cup you are mad.

There is a belief we should win every game, every trophy..So much crap on the matchday forum criticising players instead of supporting them..If Woolwich win the title, they win as the best team over a season..I suspect we will push them closer than they could ever imagine..Pep is working on the next version of City..Not simple..Either way,thick or thin, will support this club..seriously overjoyed by the the last 12 years and fuck off to you Johnny come Latelys who have not seen the dire stuff we dished out for many years. And if you did see it and come out with stupid comments, shame on you.CTID.
Edit..and if you think I would swap the last 12 years for Forest or Villa winning the European Cup you are mad.
This idea that there can be no criticism of the current players, the last match or anything in between because we once got battered every week and played in Division 2 is ridiculous.

The club from top to bottom wants to hold itself to the highest standards. So why are the fans any different.

I think everyone made it very clear what we thought at half time on Thursday against spuds, it was partly at the ref and partly because we had just thrown away 2 goals. The players didn't hide in the changing room, they came out and turned it around. Would that have happened if we hadn't of booed or not, who knows but when we say X, Y or Z not doing their part, they are open to criticism. They aren't absolved because we once had Samaras up top and now we have Haaland.

This idea that there can be no criticism of the current players, the last match or anything in between because we once got battered every week and played in Division 2 is ridiculous.

The club from top to bottom wants to hold itself to the highest standards. So why are the fans any different.

I think everyone made it very clear what we thought at half time on Thursday against spuds, it was partly at the ref and partly because we had just thrown away 2 goals. The players didn't hide in the changing room, they came out and turned it around. Would that have happened if we hadn't of booed or not, who knows but when we say X, Y or Z not doing their part, they are open to criticism. They aren't absolved because we once had Samaras up top and now we have Haaland.
Spot on. There is a difference between supporting the team but giving some constructive criticism when you feel that standards are dropping, vs saying ”everyone is crap/Pep out/we will win nothing” etc.

We have some players in the squad who need to get match fit and need to get their form back, so i think there will be some rotation. The funny thing is the majority of the team below would've been considered first choice 3 months ago!

Ortega

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

KDB
Phillips
Bernardo

Palmer
Alvarez
Foden

I think it'll be a good and exciting game with both teams wanting to play football.

3-2 to us

Spot on. There is a difference between supporting the team but giving some constructive criticism when you feel that standards are dropping, vs saying ”everyone is crap/Pep out/we will win nothing” etc.
And there’s also a fucking difference between constructive criticism and some of the vile knicker wetting shite that some posters come out with

People can say what they like on this forum ..that is what it is for..Personally support the team through thick and thin..that was my point..if you think we will never ever see the thin end of the wedge you are deluded..look at the scousers and chelsea..the point is a true Blue SUPPORTS the team whatever and after a few tough games this forum is full of criticism..not for me..fuck me, the rags and scousers have won fuck all over the last few years, but if we do not I can die happy after the last few years. Just HOPE , never EXPECT, that is in Blue DNA.

Last edited:
Ridiculous line up that's never gonna happen, stick to Ultimate Team lol

Where's Rodri, and Foden up front? mental
You clearly never read what I posted

Rodri and Haaland rested as they are irreplaceable, the rest of the players should be sent out on kill mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.