Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see the team instructed to go in hard in this match, pressing every player, 100 miles per hour, 100% in every tackle, leave something on the player with every tackle, rough challenges on keeper every set piece.
Let’s see how tough stuff Arsenal are made of, maybe we need to force a few cracks

With that in mind I want to see all the players with a bit of bite, aggression and power play. Hit first, hit hard, win the game and plant a seed of doubt to test their longevity! If it means being nasty so be it, sometimes a little bit of evil can be a good thing when backs are up against the wall.
C8385A18-944C-41CE-8E78-DF5E02B55332.jpeg

I want to see the team instructed to go in hard in this match, pressing every player, 100 miles per hour, 100% in every tackle, leave something on the player with every tackle, rough challenges on keeper every set piece.
Let’s see how tough stuff Arsenal are made of, maybe we need to force a few cracks

With that in mind I want to see all the players with a bit of bite, aggression and power play. Hit first, hit hard, win the game and plant a seed of doubt to test their longevity! If it means being nasty so be it, sometimes a little bit of evil can be a good thing when backs are up against the wall.
View attachment 66829
Wouldn't mind that kdb in my ultimate team.

I feel that I have changed my opinion on this game now, this needs to be a bench mark for the season, I would personally now go with our best possible 11 and put down a marker.

Remember when we fielded weakened teams against Chelsea in the league and cups and everyone was saying we would then batter them in the CL final, all that happened was that they gained valuable experience of how to play against us and actually gained confidence from the results.

View attachment 66829
No Haaland or Rodri and a back 5 with 4 CBs? Jeez.

Arteta will play his weakest team possible so the result will mean nothing unless they win and it will give there whole squad a big lift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.