Cancelo
Gundo
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Grealish
Foden
Alvarez

Tricky, tricky, tricky.
Arsenal clearly won't prioritise the Europa League - they're nailed on for CL anyway.
I'd happily lose this game. Go full on catching them and go balls deep again for the CL.
Just an opinion
Me too, I'd play the kids. Tricky season with the World Cup in the middle and everybody is going to be knackered come the end of the season; lots of players already showing it.

Considering the two away fixtures in N. London upcoming, don’t really mind if we went second team here.

I think we will go full rotation and probably play in a slightly different way too to keep Arteta guessing ahead of the league game, very much like we did with Chelsea in the league before the champions league final.

I suspect they'll rotate too although probably not as much as their squad isn't as good and they'll want to keep momentum going.

I also think we now need to win this, if only to try and break some of their built up momentum before needing to beat them again in the league a week or so later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.