Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
City will win this evening, in fact we will be given the final as well. It will be given to us as compensation for the league going to Arse. All part of the get another name on the trophy campaign but keep the City lawyers off our backs !

Perhaps so. But many people (non City fans) rate him very highly and that was my point to poster FI. Not saying him or you agree with them.

And those neutrals would be wrong because they hadn't seen enough of his overall game,they would be fooled by the great passing shown on highlights,and the clean sheets largely as a result of our possession and defence,and not because he had been called into serious action.

As a keeper.he doesn't instill confidence and i wouldn't be at all surprised if our centre halves agree.

One of his issues is concentration, put him in one of those teams and that wouldn’t be an issue

I get your angle but i don't agree as he can't help but take a gamble/occasionally fuck about,where unnecessary.Also his goalkeeping basics are lacking through ability,not concentration (which again should not be an issue,and is fundamental,to a top class keeper)

I wont know how confident I am until I see the players Pep picks and the positions they play in. Thats the truth.

Going through could be a poison chalice because of the potential extra games.

Saying that, we tossed one cup away and gave those cunts a free run at silverware, I dont want that to happen again.

I wouldnt call those cunts , i want Newcastle to win it now.

When was the last time Manchester City had a Friday game outside Boxing Day/New Year fixture? I mean a routine Friday night game!?

There's absolutely no reason(apart from being a shithouse)not to play 2 full strength sides. I hope of course,that Lego head plays a weak side and Pep goes full tilt. 3-2 Super City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.