Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this game, in view of the rest time before the next one, I would pick the form players
Ric o / Stones / Ake
Rodri
Mahrez / Haaland / Grealish.
Thought Akanji played Jimenez well so he would get my shout, either keeper is fine and the 2 from Bernardo, KDB, Gundo or Foden
Cmon you blues!

There is a belief we should win every game, every trophy..So much crap on the matchday forum criticising players instead of supporting them..If Woolwich win the title, they win as the best team over a season..I suspect we will push them closer than they could ever imagine..Pep is working on the next version of City..Not simple..Either way,thick or thin, will support this club..seriously overjoyed by the the last 12 years and fuck off to you Johnny come Latelys who have not seen the dire stuff we dished out for many years. And if you did see it and come out with stupid comments, shame on you.CTID.
Edit..and if you think I would swap the last 12 years for Forest or Villa winning the European Cup you are mad.
Hear Hear !! Well said Sir. I thought we were called Manchester City nil until I was 13. :-/

I think Arsenal are more likely to play a weakened team than us. They will never be in a better position league wise.

There is a belief we should win every game, every trophy..So much crap on the matchday forum criticising players instead of supporting them..If Woolwich win the title, they win as the best team over a season..I suspect we will push them closer than they could ever imagine..Pep is working on the next version of City..Not simple..Either way,thick or thin, will support this club..seriously overjoyed by the the last 12 years and fuck off to you Johnny come Latelys who have not seen the dire stuff we dished out for many years. And if you did see it and come out with stupid comments, shame on you.CTID.
Edit..and if you think I would swap the last 12 years for Forest or Villa winning the European Cup you are mad.
Small time fans like you don’t help, weak mentality. We aren’t in division 2 anymore. We can have expectations, if you can’t with our team, our manager and our resources then what’s the point.

There is an in between. Not a belief we should win every game (although having a better team than most puts us as favourites 99% of games) but to be competitive on all fronts, we can’t and won’t win them all of course. I’ve just seen another post saying imagine caring about the FA cup. That’s bad, I care although what I won’t care for is Pep getting us to a semi of it again, drag us all to Wembley and make 8 changes again. Fuck that. If we lose I’m not happy, I want us to win every game and with our team we should win lots, if we aren’t at it then we won’t which is what most then get annoyed at, not being at it as much as this squad and manager should be this season.

Never forget where we’ve come from, but you have to grow and evolve with the club, not sit and celebrate when we hit 40 points still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.