Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 men and no keeper
I like it! :)
might make our team defend with a bit of spirit without a GK!.. I do think we should be looking for one in the summer mind you. We have got away with it for some time now..but i do love Eddie's attitude...but he is a frustrated CM and not a top keeper

Needs to go full strength, full gas. I know it was a final, so not quite comparable, but destroying Arse in the League Cup Final absolutely defined the Prem game later that week. They were shot and had no belief they could beat us.
Same again please.
Different Arsenal this time. Quality all over the pitch. Can see us getting picked off if we're not careful with possession. Tottenham did it, other teams have and this young brilliant Arsenal side can certainly do it. Crowd will be important to lift the players if we go down a goal.

Different Arsenal this time. Quality all over the pitch. Can see us getting picked off if we're not careful with possession. Tottenham did it, other teams have and this young brilliant Arsenal side can certainly do it. Crowd will be important to lift the players if we go down a goal.
They were also better than us in the second game last season, Rodri saved us but we really didn't deserve it. In the league Pep has an amazing record vs Arsenal, he's not lost a game in 12 and won 11! Obviously the beat us in the cup before, so we kind of owe them for that.

We've been a different City plenty of times but still lose at Anfield! We'll destroy those tarquins and send Arteta into full meltdown. The closer it gets, the bigger this game feels for me. Arteta said today he wants to try and win the competition, he's like Pep in that he'll want to win everything going. It would be a big mental blow for us to beat them and knock them out. They might park it and say it has no bearing on the league, but it will do. Remember playing Chelsea in the league and cup before the CL final? We mixed it up, experimented and lost all three! It got in Pep's head. Let's go and get in Mikel's. Always liked him as a player but I fucking hate him now!

Can’t field a weakened team, we have to put a marker down on them. Going out another competition just leaves us with the champions league and a lot of work to do in the prem. We’ve only won the FA Cup twice since the takeover, wouldn’t mind seeing us lift it again.
Have we a weakened team!??

There is a belief we should win every game, every trophy..So much crap on the matchday forum criticising players instead of supporting them..If Woolwich win the title, they win as the best team over a season..I suspect we will push them closer than they could ever imagine..Pep is working on the next version of City..Not simple..Either way,thick or thin, will support this club..seriously overjoyed by the the last 12 years and fuck off to you Johnny come Latelys who have not seen the dire stuff we dished out for many years. And if you did see it and come out with stupid comments, shame on you.CTID.
Edit..and if you think I would swap the last 12 years for Forest or Villa winning the European Cup you are mad.
Fucking great post I’m sick of the whining wingeing twats on here.We have never had it so good since the days of bell, Lee and sumerbee and that was just one league title and a few domestic trophies plus cup winners cup which incidentally required you to win the fa cup to gain entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.