Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so you question the team re Gundo but then criticise Pep for not picking that team?????

so you question the team re Gundo but then criticise Pep for not picking that team????? Weird
Plant Pot ,there was no criticism of Pep inmy reply ,but clearly stated Pep will not pick that team and the team selected is F.I's suggested team and not Pep's and i prefer Gundo in for Berni in F.I.'s selected team , its not rocket science............................ or maybe it is for you

would be awful to lose this for see them gaining even more momentum and confidence and us not having a game for the next 8 days and then bogey team Spurs away is up next we lost that away fixture 3 times in last 3 PL games without even scoring a goal.

huge two games for Pep & team.

Plant Pot ,there was no criticism of Pep inmy reply ,but clearly stated Pep will not pick that team and the team selected is F.I's suggested team and not Pep's and i prefer Gundo in for Berni in F.I.'s selected team , its not rocket science............................ or maybe it is for you
Still trying to translate your post - but maybe won’t bother. Plant pot? Lol

would be awful to lose this for see them gaining even more momentum and confidence and us not having a game for the next 8 days and then bogey team Spurs away is up next we lost that away fixture 3 times in last 3 PL games without even scoring a goal.

huge two games for Pep & team.

Goals are like buses! We'll go there and score 5 or 6 this time!

Bit worried about this one, we seem to be a little more pedestrian with the ball these days. Watching the last twenty minutes of that Arse v Scum game the other night and the Arse still looked full of pace and movement as they were tearing the recently appointed (according to the gutter press) worlds greatest team apart, time and time again.
However they dress it, the rag scum are shite though and we should have smashed them. As I said though, the Arse looked bloody good. We will need to be on our A game to win and I think we will nick it 2-1

A draw isn't the worst result. Would mean they have an extra game to contend with, and I believe their squad isn't as good as ours.

The best result would be a complete hammering of their first XI though. Just to sew some seeds of doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.