Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be disappointed if Pep doesn’t go full strength for this, I think it will give us the psychological edge over them for the upcoming Premier League game , it will help to shatter any belief they have they can win the league if we give them a good thumping tonight. I know Pep will probably have other ideas though!

Not really. I imagine if you asked many neutrals in this country and beyond, most would say Ederson is one of the best in the country.

Ederson can't do the basics of a keeper and make saves. Because we have so much possession, he doesn't need to. Ortega is a much better shot stopper. Ederson has conceded 20 goals this season. He's made 30 saves. 60% save success isn't anywhere near good enough

We have to be at this the moment the whistle goes. Arsenal will go full on from minute one. If we start slowly and just piss about playing keep ball, we could find ourselves 1 or 2 goals down very quickly.

Before anybody tells me I am a fanny wipe, yesll I am, and a negtive nelly well.

Initially thought Phillips would be nailed on to start this but I've just realised the Spurs game is not for another 9 days so I can't see Rodri not starting. Think we'll go pretty much full strength apart from Ortega.

Ortega
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
Bernardo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Haaland
Alvarez

Ederson can't do the basics of a keeper and make saves. Because we have so much possession, he doesn't need to. Ortega is a much better shot stopper. Ederson has conceded 20 goals this season. He's made 30 saves. 60% save success isn't anywhere near good enough

Perhaps so. But many people (non City fans) rate him very highly and that was my point to poster FI. Not saying him or you agree with them.

He pulls off the odd great save bit too often gets beaten by shots and headers he should save. Martinez at Villa would be a good upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.