Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont know how confident I am until I see the players Pep picks and the positions they play in. Thats the truth.

Going through could be a poison chalice because of the potential extra games.

Saying that, we tossed one cup away and gave those cunts a free run at silverware, I dont want that to happen again.
It is a poison chalice. Despite Edu’s buying spree Arsenal aren’t a team built to compete in 3 or 4 competitions full bore. I would rest Partey, Ode, and Saka

Looking forward to the arsenal songbook, consists of arsenal arsenal and we've got Mikel arteta... can't honestly think of any more, shite fanbase
Tbf they are much better than most London clubs in that regard especially Chelsea and West ham

Really looking forward to this game. We know Arsenal play decent football , and are our main rivals for the league, so the game gives us a great opportunity to take a look at them. Apparently loads of cockneys coming down , ..
as many as 9k so should make for an entertaining atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing the look on their faces though when they observe their team getting torn apart ….again…. Expecting City to raise our game given the opposition and predict a nice 2-0 for the champions.. Cmon you blue boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.