Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Arteta rests his very key men so 2nd choice keeper, El Fanny for Odegard, Rhys Nelson for Saka and maybe a switch for Partey. Pep may well do the same. In a shootout between second 11s we should win.
All the big guns coming off the bench last 15 for both sides. Would be entertaining for sure.

I'm thinking Arteta rests his very key men so 2nd choice keeper, El Fanny for Odegard, Rhys Nelson for Saka and maybe a switch for Partey. Pep may well do the same. In a shootout between second 11s we should win.
All the big guns coming off the bench last 15 for both sides. Would be entertaining for sure.
el neny is apparently injured and could be out for the season

I get your angle but i don't agree as he can't help but take a gamble/occasionally fuck about,where unnecessary.Also his goalkeeping basics are lacking through ability,not concentration (which again should not be an issue,and is fundamental,to a top class keeper)
That's why he's Allison's understudy for Brazil... Basic goalkeeping skills. Allison makes a few howlers every now and then, but he's by far the better shot stopper.

Ederson fits Pep's idea of having eleven outfield players and that's about it for me.

I like goalkeepers to be goalkeepers, not glorified defensive midfielders, and would rather we had kept Gavin Bazunu as Ortega's back up to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.