Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how Pep will approach this game , if we play a weakened side and the Goons win it will give them more confidence for the league game , i would go full strength because i am certain Arteta will , he is a hungry little bastard who is desperate to prove himself.

clearing up the schedule for them by beating them out of the cup is not something that is gonna help us for the PL so its tricky, but the mental aspect of beating them just before we are about to play them in the league could help a bit. well a long as we beat them, because if they beat us in the cup at our own pitch that will make their belief even stronger...

wish it had been United-Arsenal draw in Fa cup with a fucking draw and a replay.

Tricky, tricky, tricky.
Arsenal clearly won't prioritise the Europa League - they're nailed on for CL anyway.
I'd happily lose this game. Go full on catching them and go balls deep again for the CL.
Just an opinion
I disagree. We need to beat them, and try to beat them convincingly. If we do it will weaken their morale, and us beating them in the cup will have them worried when they play us in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.