• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ortega

Walker Stones Dias Ake

KDB Rodri Bernardo

Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Rico has being targeted for hits. Walker won't be. Ake to stay back & man-mark Saka.

Gundogan started last few and played very well but Bernie needs a start to find his spark.

Start with best midfield and attack. We can sub in players expecting cup minutes like Philips & Palmer once we're in control. It's a must win to get into Arsenal's head so full strength. Gundo can come in for Kev if he tires late on. Alvarez can add some intensity in 2nd half also

Just hope some of our players with two of ex players and Arteta don’t start think it be ok if they win the league just because they are great people when they were here! Hope it’s spurs them on..

Full strength, treat it like a league game and smash them.

We need to get them on tilt and a big win will help with that even though I suspect they'll play a B side & put all their eggs on the Prem.

A hiding will maybe stop any rotation for them over the second half of the season and hit confidence.

I think we will go full rotation and probably play in a slightly different way too to keep Arteta guessing ahead of the league game, very much like we did with Chelsea in the league before the champions league final.

I suspect they'll rotate too although probably not as much as their squad isn't as good and they'll want to keep momentum going.

I also think we now need to win this, if only to try and break some of their built up momentum before needing to beat them again in the league a week or so later.
How did that work out? I think you go full strength with 9 days rest after and strike a psychological blow

I didn’t say I wasn’t grateful. I would just like to see us do well in the FA Cup, at least get to the final this year.
Exactly. Would be nice to win it and it probably represents our best chance of silverware this season. I expect a strong team and a positive result. Later rounds of course often get in the way of CL but this year might be different perhaps and it then becomes a prime objective.

As others have said, I'd go full strength here.

Going out the Carabao now looks like a blessing in disguise. If we had two tricky ties against a very good Newcastle side to negotiate in between the Arsenal and Spurs games, we'd have to rotate heavily and be at much greater risk of injury and poor results. Instead, we've got a full week to prepare for each of these games and should therefore play our first team (maybe just with Ortega over Eddie).

We're finally finding form again. Let's keep it going.

And personally don't think we need to mess up our strategy or "hide our tactics" from Arsenal. We're better than them and good enough to beat them in all 3 meetings this season. Just get out there and play our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.