Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will thump the arse tonight, we have hit a bit of decent form and when we play well we are unplayable.

Arrogance no, confidence in our ability yes.

I think arteta knows pep inside out as a manager but pep doesnt really know him as a manager , if you get what i mean, which one adjusts to the other so much it backfires

Guess who ?

Will watch the first bit to see the teams

This could a very interesting game, we have tried to slow down and maintain control whereas Arsenal are fast starting aggressive and chaotic. If we get it wrong see ciuld he in trouble early, however if we can play through their press then we should have space to attack. I may be wrong but I get the impression that Pep may not need to change our setup because of the opposition because of our emphasis on control.

I get the impression that our current setup puts on awful lot of strain on our players mentally in that any lapse in concentration or poor passes put us in trouble. Arsenal on the other hand expect a lot physically from their team, they have to work extremely hard in and out of possession. It makes for a fascinating battle.

I thought last week we were trying to play Haaland in a lot and Wolves were stretched and just got about got there a few times. I hope we can put the same pressure on Arsenal’s back 4.

Let’s set a marker down tonight for the rest of the season.

Be a lot like the dippers macthes. Arsenal will come out fast. If we can keep them out for the first 15 we can take control.
They started well in the Etihad league match last season, we scored against the run of play and Xhaka got a red ten minutes before half time. So that ended up a stroll for us.

Expect us to go full strength apart from the keeper will be changed. Why wouldn't we, there's a trophy at stake and we've no game for 9 days after this.
Home advantage should see us through.
Can't see either team winning all 3 of the remaining games against the other this season, but you never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.