Arsenal (H) - FA Cup - Fri 27th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big match just for the mental leg up a win would provide

Glad there's a spark playing Arsenal again. Haven't had that since Adebayor caused half their fanbase to have a heart attack

One thing is for certain , it will be a really good game of football not many teams come to the Etihad to slug it out but i believe Arteta will , he will not compromise , and if they are good enough and beat us then we should hold our hands up. Would also prefer the Goons to pip us to the title than the Rags or Dippers who's plastic sofa surfing fans are insufferable , no doubt there will be Goons crawling out of the woodwork as well but they are nowhere near as annoying as the other two and far away enough not to see one of them wearing their snide football jersey in the high street on the wind up.

Not withstanding i have a lot of time for Arteta , Jesus and Zinchenko ,but 100% want us to win an entertaining game which will be a great advert for football , the only fear i have is the officials and VAR making more headlines than the players , it happens too often in these big games.
Got a feeling it will end up all level , which i am not sure if it is extra time/penalties or replay ,the F.A. move the goalposts all the time , but would rather it be decided on the night , COME ON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.