Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

The poster in question mentioned Holding. So i said Holding won’t be playing as there are several options. No one questioned your benches strength that is why we are strengthening. Do you think Arsenal will not play better at home in league? That is what you are questioning, if Arsenal playing better at Emirates is offensive to your entitlement get over it. I made a simple observation that applies to 100 percent of teams. For multichamp world beaters you guys sound rattled frankly and a bit entitled.
No one is “rattled” it’s just incredibly irritating when people like you come on here when your team is in form. We all know you’ll disappear if we chase you down and win the league again.

Didn’t the rags beat you guys recently? Seems like 100 percent of teams United plays better at home. Oh no the shock and horror that Arsenal will probably do the same. To me sounds like you are trying to turn this into a statement match to reassure yourself

You’ll have enough posts soon to start your own thread.

Carry on petal…

Didn’t the rags beat you guys recently? Seems like 100 percent of teams United plays better at home. Oh no the shock and horror that Arsenal will probably do the same. To me sounds like you are trying to turn this into a statement match to reassure yourself
Not at our place they didn't, and we didn't require a last minute goal to do it

The poster in question mentioned Holding. So i said Holding won’t be playing as there are several options. No one questioned your benches strength that is why we are strengthening. Do you think Arsenal will not play better at home in league? That is what you are questioning, if Arsenal playing better at Emirates is offensive to your entitlement get over it. I made a simple observation that applies to 100 percent of teams. For multichamp world beaters you guys sound rattled frankly and a bit entitled.
No sense of entitlement, I've spent long enough watching fans come a cropper off that one.
Similar to the arrogant twats who spent 75 minutes taunting an ex-player who then had the audacity to score and celebrate in front of them, how silly they looked

Is that what DeBruyne and Gundogan have been doing? I must have missed it.

Stupidly, guess what? I already said De Bruyne has been out of form, but he's still a better option than "x" because he has the quality to deliver a pass at the right time, non? Oh shit, we HAVE seen that! Whereas Bernardo, which you've not bothered to back in your response but chose to deflect, has done...?

Gundogan has come in and controlled the mid, doing what I said would, could and should do, making himself a nuisance, making the attack better supported as well as an outlet for defence. Again, I'll repeat about Bernardo, what I said earlier, except been the outlet that retains and passes back.

I love Bern but he, in no way at the moment, deserves a starting berth over Gundogan, outside of injury and natural rotation.

But, you see it differently and that's fine.

These Goons are getting above themselves , it must be a red 'istree club thing , like the Rags and Dippers they revert to their usual arrogance when they hit the league summit and Likkle Citeh come and knock them of their perch.
Our supporters our different gravy , we dont give it Billy Big Bollocks despite being the most succesful team in England for over a decade , humility and modesty just not in the red 'istree clubs pysche.
Yeah, what did happen to "We'll buy your club, and burn it down?"

TEmirates Arsenal are unbeaten in this year, and last year you beat a worse Arsenal team by the skin of your teeth. Holding won’t be out there we just bought a backup CB from Polish WC team and Saliba and Gabriel will be tougher. You might win at Emirates, you might win league but you didn’t frighten or impress anyone by winning a 4th round FA cup tie on your patch as far as league goes. If that is what you want me to admit well sorry
Why did you join this forum? Oh I know because Arsenal are top of the league, where were you when your team were trying to scrape in the top 4? Did you notice a massive influx of city fans joining an Arsenal fans forum when we are top of the league? If the dippers or the scum were rivalling you for the league you would probably have joined one of their forums, enjoy your day in the sun, and thank your Arsenal fan mates for the banner wanting Arteta out of your club, the same knobs will be licking his arse if you do manage to win the league

Looks like the Tarquins are a little worried. When opposing fans come on, defending a loss in order to make themselves feel better, whilst trying to set a narrative to downplay a title rivals chances, then you know they’re spooked.

The fact that Arteta didn’t want to expose his full first team, knowing that if they got beat may have an adverse effect, gives away what he really thinks of his players and, by doing so, will have planted a seed in the mind of those that were supposed to have been protected.

The game begins.

But... Marco Van Basten WAS world class!

Are you on about longevity? Being at a level for x amount of time?

For John Stones only injury stops him being touted as so. The talent, otherwise, is absolutely there.

He has pace, power, timing, reading of the game, skill out of defence and the eye for a progressive pass. He's not just a hoof merchant defender as he can also play as a DM as we've seen.

All this has improved with age so, essentially, he has put this all together in the last couple of years. Not sure who else, on the main stage, has that much more of a skill set.

For me comfortably world top ten, outside of injury, defo European top five and maybe top five in the professional world game.

That's just me though.
Its one of those that ‘I’ know what i mean but no one else does.

Ill try again, and youre kinda right.

Yes longevity , for me , is the difference.

So stones IS a fantastic player. I personally rate him highly. But i worry that when its all done we will say “amazing centre half but injured a lot”. Itll be slightly tainted. Not by his talent, just , for me, there will be a ‘but’.

When we lool at van bastens record (which ive not even looked at), his games played and goals scored will look much fewer than the likes of gerd muller, fake ronaldo, and other goals scorers who played a shit load of games and scored a shit load of goals

So no, if course injuries wont take away how good a centre half stones is, but itll slightly taint it .
“Great player BUT always injured”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.