Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

We

We made a similar mistake a few years ago thinking defeats by Chelsea wouldn’t matter and come the big one, we’d be fine. Your speaking like there’s no chance Arsenal could have an off day and lose totally forgetting what this city team have done over the last few years
I am not actually doing that. I factor in bad days when i look at fixtures other than you guys we have had most of our toughest fixtures. Here is the thing i think you guys will drop points to. I think if both sides play close to full potential City wins. But while Arsenal seems to be in sync i don’t get that sense when i watch this years City in comparison to other versions of your teams. I got say it you guys look tired and complacent, i could be wrong it could be early season rut; not expert on your team one reason i joined here to get insight on you guys from your fans

Agreed.

Arteta will, at some point, want to prove his credentials at a level that deals with world class players. Not gonna happen at the Arse.

He'll, constantly, get the smaller budgets to work with or not get the targets he wants and it'll piss him off.

The Arse won't change.
Smaller budgets? Have you seen what arsenal have spent on transfers v us over the last few years?

I am not actually doing that. I factor in bad days when i look at fixtures other than you guys we have had most of our toughest fixtures. Here is the thing i think you guys will drop points to. I think if both sides play close to full potential City wins. But while Arsenal seems to be in sync i don’t get that sense when i watch this years City in comparison to other versions of your teams. I got say it you guys look tired and complacent, i could be wrong it could be early season rut; not expert on your team one reason i joined here to get insight on you guys from your fans
Gundog said we had lost our hunger, so you may not be too far off.
I think we should have a major change of personnel in the summer, but there is no sign of that yet. Look forward should be the watchword.
All great teams decline eventually and the club must take courage and act.
£150m bid for Bellingham would be a good start.

Gundog said we had lost our hunger, so you may not be too far off.
I think we should have a major change of personnel in the summer, but there is no sign of that yet. Look forward should be the watchword.
All great teams decline eventually and the club must take courage and act.
£150m bid for Bellingham would be a good start.
Absolutely the more you win the deeper you go in competitions the more it takes a toll and there needs to be a reset at some point. After a number of titles a certain group can get tired and need new blood. People seem to think just because a team has got more talent, or more money they always win. That isn’t how football works, eventually no matter how great teams are they can’t win everything every year

If the Chelsea owner suddenly decided he backed the wrong horse and came to you guys, sure.

But the Arse ain't gonna compete with Boely's deep pockets, 'bruh'.

No. Fucking. Way...
Lol do you think Murdyk and Enzo are worth 230 million. Boehly doesn’t understand transfer system. He has never had to sell a 100 million pound bust he is paying 400k to, do not worry it is coming. They are headed for disaster, Stan has way more money than Boehly. Because Chelsea is being stupid does not mean other big clubs will follow. The debt he is saddling their club with is astronomical

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.