Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

And he also showed that we’re under his skin by resting a load of his best players and didn’t fancy going toe-to-toe with us. Proper shit out of it, and that’s a huge thing mentally for us.

If I was Pep tonight I’d be hammering home how they didn’t have the guts to come and play us tonight. Arsenal looked like they didn’t want to be there.
Second half maybe. First half they was comfortable and easily had the better chances, possession very similar, not much in chances on and off target and they had more corners. I agree maybe with Arteta not fancying it, to say they didn’t want to be there is a bit odd though

Yet we might have created chances and scores them. First half we played as we did and they had 2/3 really good chances and could have easily been ahead? What’s the logic
We would been still out of the game. Arsenal are currently the form side.

Any win in the cup is a good win and no matter what any media says, it lays down a marker for the prem
Arsenal came to spoil, not to play and I said it last week, Arteta will lose the plot when the pressure builds

I also said a month or so ago, we need to move Stones on
He is our most talented centre half, but he really is made of glass and his injuries are becoming too frequent
That is a completely ridiculous take - you know what let's move our best defender and arguably the best defender in the world out and Dickie thinks we should move him on!!! There would be a line that stretched down Alan Turing way to sign him.

So the narrative is Arsenal are not at full strength

I don’t think anyone can really say that is us at full strength either. We still basically have a makeshift defence , Not helped by stones going off

Then the likes of Foden missing who many tout as one of our most talented players generally

Missing from our starting 11 today ……

Ederson
Walker
Dias
LaPorte
Cancelo

There’s an argument that’s our strongest back line when in form, obviously they aren’t atm & they look like they are all getting well deserved rest to find form as they are fucked.

Add to that Bernardo & Foden.

I would say media in talking shit shocker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.