Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Arteta counting the minutes that Arsenal played with 10 men over 2 games!!!!
And he also showed that we’re under his skin by resting a load of his best players and didn’t fancy going toe-to-toe with us. Proper shit out of it, and that’s a huge thing mentally for us.

If I was Pep tonight I’d be hammering home how they didn’t have the guts to come and play us tonight. Arsenal looked like they didn’t want to be there.

Really concerns me that any team who stands off us and man marks KDB completely nullified our build up. We were clueless how to get the ball out of our own half for a large part of that match. The build up is so slow and rotten it’s a wonder we are scoring as much as we areho
Oh please...

Have a lie down in a darkened room.

JJ

And he also showed that we’re under his skin by resting a load of his best players and didn’t fancy going toe-to-toe with us. Proper shit out of it, and that’s a huge thing mentally for us.

If I was Pep tonight I’d be hammering home how they didn’t have the guts to come and play us tonight. Arsenal looked like they didn’t want to be there.

Pep set out to win and did, Arteta hoped to nick it and lost.

I feel that we are trying to pass the ba
I am more concerned with Gundo failing to dominate. He’s like a ghost of late and for a man playing in centre mid for a team who aim to dictate play it’s horrible. Something has to change.
His finishing is awful at the moment as well, he couldn't hit a barn door from two yards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.