Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Agree. The 56/parkway is even worse. Anymore night matches I’ll be risking the train or not going. Our infrastructure is just completely shit in this country.
Roadworks everywhere, we nearly missed the start, took us an hour from Bury. 35mins to get home and that was with some problems on the motorway too. Saw packed out trams and a couple of pack out buses. Public transport is rubbish, roads are rubbish, the whole country is a mess.

Sometimes you got to win Ugly.
To me Arsenal never really threatened us, especially after we went ahead, I thought they ran out of ideas.
Our defence was belting.
If you attack Arsenal all out , they will punished you on the Break.
Best way to play them is stay organised and our moments will come
Best team to play us tho this year.

Treble definitely on

Those who think we haven’t got a left back can fuck right off.
Ake outstanding (again!)

I take your point because I fucking love him, but the role he plays is more left of a back three than traditional left back. Sure, he stepped into a traditional left back role today more often, but he's not a left back. Honestly think he's in our top 3 performers this season, but he's not playing left back.

Sometimes you got to win Ugly.
To me Arsenal never really threatened us, especially after we went ahead, I thought they ran out of ideas.
Our defence was belting.

If you attack Arsenal all out , they will punished you on the Break.
Best way to play them is stay organised and our moments will come
Best team to play us tho this year.

Treble definitely on
They didn't have a shot for the last 30mins of the game:

Ake all game & Akanji 2nd half by far the best on the pitch tonight

Love Rico but you could see after 25 minutes we needed Walker on the field imo
Just wasn't that kind of game for Rico especially when Kev was poor & no ball retention
Trossaerd was a good outlet for Arsenal in that 1st 20 & looked dangerous
We just couldn't get going
2nd half much much better, Jack put a shift in
Great win although boring at times

Think we can safely say Cancelo will be gone

Here's to some rest now

I take your point because I fucking love him, but the role he plays is more left of a back three than traditional left back. Sure, he stepped into a traditional left back role today more often, but he's not a left back. Honestly think he's in our top 3 performers this season, but he's not playing left back.
Kept saka and all the hype that goes.with him.quiet all.game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.