Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

There was one chunk of about 50 empty seats in the whole stadium and that was in the arsenal end. Every other seat was taken. Modern football fans talk such shite these days.
I was there pal, looked pretty full to me, apart from some gaps in the away end, both tiers, and the area where the netting was in SS2

I hate night games for this reason. Every road into Manchester was rammed and this was at 6.15pm not later. Those motorway closures when a game is on are just stupid decisions.

We always drive to night games but get the train to early kick offs, regent Road was a nightmare tonight, but coming from our direction it's hard to avoid.

They’re a good team, strong and fit, but it feels like they’ve already shown their hand and more importantly, they know it.
I said last season that if Arsenal sort their temperament out they’ll be a threat. I think they’ve done a good job of controlling it this season however the signs were back in the last fifteen minutes which is encouraging for us. All this “it doesn’t matter” bollocks they’re spouting is a coping mechanism which most football fans have employed at some point.

Bernardo silva is our most important player without him starting every week again I don't see us catching Arsenal
Came on and played well. He needs to get back to his best along with some others I could mention. The Arse are a good side,they pressed well that first half. But they are a bit over confident atm. Can they be caught? Absolutely but they won’t lose many games by the look of it.

Disappointing first half, I thought we looked a little edgey and there were a fair number of stray passes. We had a fair bit of possession but it was all in our own half and we rarely ventured over the half way line. You can see why they are where they are in the league. They moved forward quickly, no faffing about passing back. A much improved second half, esp when Bernardo and Alvarez came on, gave us more energy in the middle and going forward. Bernardo and Grealish had good control of the ball. The ref was a pillock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.