Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

We were far from our best but our character and experience enabled us to do a job on them. Rico struggled quite badly defensively and there was a clear improvement when Kyle came on but aside from that area I don’t think Arsenal laid a glove on us at all.

Ortega did everything asked of him really well but I think we missed Eddie more than Arsenal missed any of their absentees. He brings such a fluency to our build up play and tonight we looked very stilted when we tried to pass it around at the back.

Great to see Erling roughing up their centre halfs all night long too.

Does anyone else think (like I did) that as soon as Rob Holden got booked...the game was over?

I think Arsenal are good. They are our new rivals. The two league games are going to be titanic. Im not sure we'll win them but bring it on! This is what sport is all about

I didn't go tbf, rarely these days, still love City though and always will, please don't start the "I'm a better fan than you..." bit, though no doubt you're miles better than me ofc. Even so, I'll never boo my players nor team, ever.
Fair play but the person I was quoting moans and never goes :)

C'mon. We went with Palmer, Phillips and Gomez who are like 18,19, and 20 of the current field players. Arsenal can't go past 12 or 13...
Phillips England International, palmer was hyped up as the next Phil foden, these are the players on the bench for us, we don't have the strength in depth we used to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.