Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Good result uninspiring performance. I really want to see an entertaining City again but we seem miles away from it at present, there doesn't seem to be much substance to our play. Ake definitely motm closely followed by Akanji. Watch us get the rags or Spurs in round 5 now
Sat at home again have you?

Not much in it the first half. Arsenal looked like they had more energy but we had the slightly better control.
That's how I saw it, we were OK, not sparkling, but thought we had control, even though they created the better chances.

Second half I thought we were excellent, in total control, and the way we saw the game out was excellent, they barely got a sniff.

Nathan Ake had an all round good game again, and the goal was a great finish, he's become mr 8/10 for us.

when the teams were put out, Manchester city had a No win game tonight with Arsenal resting players,
We will see in the media arsenal give the FA Cup away fielding a weaken team, Manchester city should have score 4 or 5, but found it hard and a one bit of good luck and city won the game with the AKE goal,

Manchester city have had some big cup games in both cups this season, it's only the 5th round, played Chelsea and Arsenal already in the FA Cup when others have had easy ties,

forget the Arsenal line up being a weakened team, this was a big win and controlled for most of the game.
City are still not fully back to something like our best, but we had to respect Arsenal, who are flying at the moment.

but I see it as every game that goes by we are only one game away from lighting the fuse and then look out

I think a bigger win did come out of it in the end.

Arteta had to bring on all of the big guns and they didn't get a kick in the last 20 minutes.

We’re ageing in areas of the pitch. It’s clear to see. But we have the experience and hopefully that counts. We will need to start getting in some young blood at some point soon that’s for sure. The league games will be tough and will be interesting to see that’s for sure
Get Foden back to his best and that is part of the problem solved. Get Phillips back in the picture and that would be like a new signing.

You really think 22 days from now, that after the first 5 minutes of the match at the Emirates, that this will result will mean anything in that match?

Oh my god
No it just means enough right now for you to log in to the forum of the team who’s just beat you to spend the remainder of your evening telling anyone that will listen that “it doesn’t mater”

Bollocks

It doesn’t take five mins for players to become Arsenal twats. Must be the over treated sewerage water they get.

Ruben must have said he likes the mask of Zorro, with letter Z.

One thing is for certain- Bernardo and Alvarez need to start games until Kev gets his form back , he’s off it , it maybe off field stuff and if it is then he needs a rest away from the first team and that’s understandable, the absence of Foden is also a worry , but with Bernardo and Alvarez on the pitch I fancy us for the title
Gundo and Kevin cannot be on the pitch together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.