Arsenal (H) - March 30

I wouldn't buy or sell a ticket from anyone with a low post count and i don't think anyone with a low post count should be allowed to buy or sell on here.
understand this, but genuine supporter should be able to prove, maybe adds a support friend via MCF supporter number) the person buying supplies their number the person selling adds or member screenshot? i know its difficult these days for anything. But i would rather secure a ticket here than try on match day outside the stadium....

still looking for 2 tickets, would take two single tickets also.
thanks

still looking for 2 tickets pls... im a low number on messages on this site...hopefully the screenshot of membership will help!
i can share the full membership number via DM if needed
apricate someone helping out as im bringing my kid over and would love to take to the match.. im coming from the USA
mcfc proof.png

still looking for 2 tickets pls... im a low number on messages on this site...hopefully the screenshot of membership will help!
i can share the full membership number via DM if needed
apricate someone helping out as im bringing my kid over and would love to take to the match.. im coming from the USA
View attachment 111026
The reason people are apprehensive is because when your accounts only a few days old with 2 posts, it's very clear that you've made this account with the sole intention of getting a ticket for the game.

This means you have nothing to lose if you were a scammer (not suggesting that you are). On the other hand, someone with a 10 year old account with many posts obviously uses Bluemoon a lot and therefore would have something to lose if they were banned for scamming.

I'm sure you have the best intentions, and I hope you find yourself a ticket for the game!

The reason people are apprehensive is because when your accounts only a few days old with 2 posts, it's very clear that you've made this account with the sole intention of getting a ticket for the game.

This means you have nothing to lose if you were a scammer (not suggesting that you are). On the other hand, someone with a 10 year old account with many posts obviously uses Bluemoon a lot and therefore would have something to lose if they were banned for scamming.

I'm sure you have the best intentions, and I hope you find yourself a ticket for the game!
Totally fair.. hopefully someone with reach out…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.