Arsenal (H) - March 30

My Season Ticket in ssl3 will be available for this, would like to swap for utd ticket if possible, cheers

I'm on the lookout for 3 tickets.
They're meant to be a belated gift for my best mate, and we've been trying to find a date when we can all make it to a game together. Last year's plan didn't pan out, so I'm really hoping to make this one special for us.

If anyone has tickets they're willing to part with, or knows someone who does, please let me know! I'd greatly appreciate any leads or help.

Thanks a ton in advance! Can't wait to cheer on our team together at the Etihad.

Cheers!

I’m looking for one adult and one senior please Blues. The tickets don’t need to be in the same stand.

Just missed out on the last one

Still in for 1 spare please if there’s one going.

Thanks

2 tickets for sale, south stand level 2 front row. Selling as a pair ideally, will need supporter number and name.

£75 each

SOLD

Last edited:
I’m just looking for one senior ticket please Blues. If not a regular adult ticket wilk do. Thanks

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.