Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So after Olympiakos they've played West Ham who should now self quarantine?

What a mess.

They've played West Ham and Portsmouth who you would assume also need to self-isolate. Who in turn have played Peterborough and Fleetwood since.

The government along with the FA/Premier League need to make a decision asap.

Football season needs to close now either expunged or postponed whatever. Can’t have some games behind closed doors, others going ahead and others being called off it’s a fucking farce. Call it a day and see you ( hopefully) next season.

Very sensible. This might be the catalyst for the authorities to do what’s surely inevitable and suspend the league. Arsenal can’t realistically play a game now for a fortnight at least. I’m assuming they’ve been in contact with him when they were knocked out of the Europa league and so if any of the arsenal employees test positive, any team they’ve played since then has to go into lockdown too and so on.

And on the bright side, it means we can’t lose which in turn delays Liverpool’s title confirmation.

Pedant alert
Can someone change the thread title please.
The match has not been cancelled (not ever going to be played).
It has been postponed (put off to a later date).

Disappointed, as I was looking forward to getting back to winning ways, but it was really always going to happen eventually and I am glad we are part of setting the example moving forward.

It will be interesting to see *when* this is rescheduled given we have a few match dates still to be determined with very few reasonable slots available and the prospect of the league being postponed altogether.

Should start looking at transatlantic isolation yacht fares to be back in Manchester in time for the new date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.