Arsenal (h) - MATCH POSTPONED (tweets on page 16)

Arsenal (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can they be given the league when they haven’t won it?

Fairly obvious to me. If the league positions get frozen now, they’ll get it.
Anyway, it’s academic, they’ll be allowed to squeeze in two more wins, even if it’s behind closed doors.

If you want confirmation that our football authorities are totally incompetent have a glance at the twitter feeds and official websites of the Premier League and Football Assocation. Not a single shred of advice for football fans about the present impact on the game of Coronavirus. Not even a re-tweet of official NHS or government advice or any explanation of the policy for large sporting events. Remember we fans are the paying customers. It is as if they operate in a parallel universe. The governance of football in this country (and probably most of Europe too) is a disgrace. The game doesn't deserve our support. The PFA have put out advice to their players. What about the mllions of fans?

No one gives a toss about the fans only the fans!

People knew before 0100 am, yet the club was still selling tickets to the game at 0745 am and nothing on the website until 0915 am. Seems off they will text about tickets being on sale but not if a game is called off.

Some very interesting and well researched information.

Just a though without meaning to offend anybody, but might Governments actually like a worst case scenario. Less people globally will help with the CO2 problem and reducing the ageing population would help with pension shortfalls.

I've thought about that and I took the opinion that it's unlikely that 'our' government would like that. Basically, because the conservative's would lose likely the next election if their elderly voter base was composting in mass graves.
Also, the pharmaceutical, banking and oil industries, which are major players in controlling the US governments of all hues, want the old and ill kept teetering alive so that their drugs have a market, their money sits in their coffers and their cars burn fuel.

People knew before 0100 am, yet the club was still selling tickets to the game at 0745 am and nothing on the website until 0915 am. Seems off they will text about tickets being on sale but not if a game is called off.

The postponement was the main story on the website at 5.30am when I checked it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.