Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Just saying but a few seasons ago we would have put them to the sword by 4 or 5 once they went to ten men. We had goals all through the team but now it’s the big fella or nowt.
No we wouldn’t. Playing through a back ten of Arsenal’s quality and organisation is almost impossible. If they’d left their own box, maybe so, but not the way the set up for the second half

Even though it was a draw, I came away both pleased and disappointed. Bernardo said it best. Arsenal don't come to us head on to win matches. They settle. They don't have any urgency, personality or bravery in their attack. Yes, they seem good on set pieces. Yes, Calafiori's goal was decent (if he even meant to score). But that's it. I've seen us many times go down a man and we continue to attack. These clowns are devoid of courage. Low block, 5 in back is such a slothy boring way to "play". And I hesitate to even call it that.

We did some things wrong. Kyle got caught out twice. I shudder to think what Pep said to him in the dressing room afterwards. Ultimately, Goons paid the price for their cowardess. Love how we never gave up. Let's move on to the next one.

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he had previous where he went mental with her whilst on livestream?

Don’t know. Just remember feeling worried for her when she came into the room and Arsenal conceded. He blamed her FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.