Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Without joking, I actually thought of his woman when I saw this. His reaction to Arsenal conceding a goal and him blaming her was very worrying. Knob.
Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he had previous where he went mental with her whilst on livestream?

Arsenal,Villa and Brighton plus other teams most likely fully involve there set piece coaches. We don't and obviously don't do much in the training sessions. Credit to the team for sticking at it when it looks like it's slipping away.
JONNY STONES take a bow. CTID

Maybe. But I've never seen City play Leyton Orient.
I have. City played them enough between 1962-63 and 1965-66. The last time was a 2-2 draw at Brisbane Road in May 1966. It was three days after City clnched promotion at Rotherham.

1. Am I missing something on the first goal but they took the free kick a good 10metres from the foul.

2. I thought the blocking rule changed at the start of the season to stop the shit we saw today.
Only posting this after motd as I was hoping to hear this get mentioned....but not a sausage

MOTD just said all is good. FFS

But that said we needed more and didn't give it.

But that said we are still in September, top of the league and hopefully only going to improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.