Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I didn’t see the incident but I as I was leaving the East Stand, walking on Ashton New Road towards where my car was parked near Mary Ds l noticed quite a few Arsenal fans walking among the departing City fans. During the game a number of Arsenal fans were evicted from the East Stand. Given how hostile the game was I would have thought the police would have held the arsenal fans in the stadium for a while after the final whistle

sounds like lego head must’ve said to stay humble to haaland before and he was returning the favor in a sarcastic manner but the funny part was when haaland got confused whether or not mama boy was asking him to pronounce “humble “again or to give him a quick English lesson.

Expect to see more teams copying the "play for a corner, gang up on the keeper tactics". There is no rule that prohibits standing anywhere; don't touch the keeper and the ref does not deem it "obstruction". It's already chaotic at corners, wrestling, shirt-pulling etc. and has been for years, defenders and attackers at it. "Tactical injuries" lol, Arse were the instigators and have become even more blatant, same with the signature time-wasting shithousery. A game-clock that stops when the ball is dead would end the farce of subs coming on in the dieing seconds and the need for extra time. The red cartel will do anything to stop that as it diminishes their allies in PGMOL to influence results. Arse as the new Leeds, without the trophy....
It was the Arse's shithousery of blatant timewasting over the second half that was their downfall! Seven mins up on the board and then two mins wasted by them and up pops Johnny!! How the inventors of karma would have loved that one!

That assault by Partey on Rodders was a purposeful action to cause injury.He barged straight into him with all his weight,while Rodders leg was bearing weight,an injury was always likely.Should’ve been a f’kin penalty and a yellow card,,all day long!Cheating cunts..
Steve Wonders could see what lego head was up to from the first whistle and seconds later rodri was on the deck.This command comes straight from him and we know who was the target.
If you go back and watch some of lego heads games as a player ,then it becomes clear as fuck he’s a horrible ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.