Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Not sure I'm a fan of him talking to Arteta like that. No need for it. Don't mind the stuff with Gabriel, Partey and Jesus, but not the opposition manager.

Mind you, the fucking game at the Emirates, if we're still within touching distance of each other will be a fucking game to watch. My life the tackles will be flying in and Haaland is going to get dogs abuse from their fans.

Fun times ahead.

Steve Wonders could see what lego head was up to from the first whistle and seconds later rodri was on the deck.This command comes straight from him and we know who was the target.
If you go back and watch some of lego heads games as a player ,then it becomes clear as fuck he’s a horrible ****
They were a total disgrace,in more ways than one.The fact that they’re getting all the plaudits,for a performance like that,just underlines how much City are hated out there….Rodders could be out for the season and they’d all be happy,regardless of how and why.

Not sure I'm a fan of him talking to Arteta like that. No need for it. Don't mind the stuff with Gabriel, Partey and Jesus, but not the opposition manager.

Mind you, the fucking game at the Emirates, if we're still within touching distance of each other will be a fucking game to watch. My life the tackles will be flying in and Haaland is going to get dogs abuse from their fans.

Fun times ahead.
The funniest thing is if the Tarquins do give him shit both on and off the pitch I'd smack a fiver on him scoring a hat trick minimum to shut the fuckers up.

Usually in 125 on the front row we just get a bit of rain but the wind was obviously in the wrong direction yesterday because I got well and truly soaked. Ah well, I could keep yelling at Ar teta. :-)
He must have heard you (and might remember you from when he was alongside Pep.) Did he turn round and give you a big smile? or something?

P.S. the way you wrote his name I keep hearing "ah, Bisto." :-)

After letting the dust settle, and my anger at Arsenal's "tactics", I think we can take quite a few positives from yesterday.

They clearly don't have the right level of control. That counts for a lot, especially when the latter stages of the season come around.

They know we're better. Hence why they tried repeatedly to nobble Rodri.

Conceding like that must have been disheartening. Thinking you've climbed the mountain, only to realise you're no further on than your last attempt.

They're not the same team without Oodegard. They have to play completely differently. Take Kev out for us, like yesterday, we still play and we still dominate. If he missed a few bigger games, they could drop more points, or end up with half the team suspended and lose an easy expected three points here and there.

Finally, as a football fan, not a city fan, poor form Arsenal. Pep says he wishes your best player was fit to challenge us, you go out and assault ours into the treatment room to give you that edge. Bring your best, bring the noise, bring your hopes, but bring at the very least a fragment of wanting to play an honest game.
A midfield of Morgan, Starmer and Corbyn would be more honest than that shower.

Knew that bell staff Ben White would be in and around it.
Lego head Arteta is the instigator of how his team behaves. Fuck the fact he was Peps number 2. His antics are that of a proper angry man who is trying to mirror Pep but simply does not have the humility to do so, so well done Erling in telling him to stay humble.

I did like the fracas at the end before final whistle, Haaland asking ‘who the fuck are you’ to the 18 sub.
Reflecting on the game, I think we’re going to see some edge with the players from this point. Just like us fans, players getting fucked off with the constant bollocks on and off the pitch

Haaland isn’t the type to insult someone out of the blue. Maybe Arteta said something to him some time ago, which is why he didn’t mind when Haaland got back at him this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.