Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I might be wrong, I love often am but didn't Gabriel run towards the City fans and 'kiss the badge', possibly incitement, possibly not, but doubt he'd have done it without knowing there were plenty of stewards in place. Well done to all who turned the other cheek

about the 83rd minute, he threw his hands in the air to the eager arse fans as well, to be fair I don't mind that but if you are going to give it you have to take it too.

Soft twat went all whiny and mard arsed at the end.

9 minutes alone on goal kicks. Wankers

No mention of the multiple times they were "injured" and how long that took out of the actual playing time and their little tactical time out.

DIdn't their physios come onto the pitch at one point without authorisation from the referee. Neville spotted it and reacted but nothing was ever mentioned.

Its shithousing plain and simple and despite what Pep said we have NEVER and I mean NEVER played like that with 10 men against anyone. When we want to game manage we simply keep the ball either in possession or at the corner flag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.