Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

How do you know it's City and not City fans.

I know people who sold their s/t yesterday, and there seemed to be plenty available from the usual suspects outside, they don't car who buys them.
Well either way it's a fucking joke if it is found out to be city fans they should be banned for life.

I've just watched the Arsenal Gabriel goal and slowed it down - and there may have been a shout for offside (not that it matters now though), when he heads it the player blocking Ederson (Havertz I think) is maybe in an offside position stood in front of the keeper so interfering with play, it's close and hard to tell on the slowed down footage but was surely worth more investigation at the time.

The reason I hate liverpool is almost entirely their fans. I don’t particularly hate their players and I never particularly hated Klopp (he was relatively respectful to City and Pep).

Arsenal on the other hand are utterly fucking contemptible both as a fan base and as a team and manager

So Ian Wright thinks that Haaland is a coward !! I`ll tell you who is the fucking coward in all of this, their shit house manager who didn`t want his team to lose.
I`ve sen better performances this season at The Etihad from both Ipswich and Brentford who at least came to attack unlike Arteta`s team who were shithouses and timewasters.
I fondly recall Arteta's dismayed reaction when DeBruyne confronted him on the touchline a couple of seasons ago, and that was just KDB turning a bit pink. If he had to face up to the Viking in berserker mode he'd be a puddle on the floor.

I've just watched the Arsenal Gabriel goal and slowed it down - and there may have been a shout for offside (not that it matters now though), when he heads it the player blocking Ederson (Havertz I think) is maybe in an offside position stood in front of the keeper so interfering with play, it's close and hard to tell on the slowed down footage but was surely worth more investigation at the time.
U cannot be offside from a corner

So Ian Wright thinks that Haaland is a coward !! I`ll tell you who is the fucking coward in all of this, their shit house manager who didn`t want his team to lose.
I`ve sen better performances this season at The Etihad from both Ipswich and Brentford who at least came to attack unlike Arteta`s team who were shithouses and timewasters.
Ian Wright has a permanent chip on his shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.