Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

City will love the game at the Dubai Airways Middle East Stadium.

We have experience and history....and no fear.

We'll pass and move keeping possession tiring their bodies and scrambling their heads.

We have more open play goal scorers to 'sniper' them.....2-0 to the 4 (5) on the bounce CHAMPIONS.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour

DELICIOUS !!
What makes me laugh is the Tarquins talking about 'oil money'. I always say to the Tarquins - online or face-to-face - 'Your club takes oil money - it's in the name of your stadium - or haven't you noticed?'

It’s laughable that the outcome of the game is being reframed as City being ‘rattled’ by the gooners. I know these days the media often tells us that white is black, but this is ludicrous.

The basis of the claim is that Haaland gave it to them after the game. The media spin is that he was rattled. All that showed is a player knowing full well that his team had rattled the opposition, and he was rubbing their collective noses in it. Good for him!

As for this media spin, no wonder people are disillusioned with the modern ‘journalist’.

It’s laughable that the outcome of the game is being reframed as City being ‘rattled’ by the gooners. I know these days the media often tells us that white is black, but this is ludicrous.

The basis of the claim is that Haaland gave it to them after the game. The media spin is that he was rattled. All that showed is a player knowing full well that his team had rattled the opposition, and he was rubbing their collective noses in it. Good for him!

As for this media spin, no wonder people are disillusioned with the modern ‘journalist’.
We love Erling even more for the way he confronts the opposition and takes no shit from anyone.

The law states that a goalkeeper should control the ball with their hands for no more than 6 seconds before releasing it back into play. Raya was probably at least double that every time he caught the ball. Never mind the amount of time it took for goal-kicks. Maybe we should start counting when an opposition keeper catches the ball to remind the referee's of this.
I was counting the seconds every time Reya had the ball - it was 15 to 20 seconds a time.

What makes me laugh is the Tarquins talking about 'oil money'. I always say to the Tarquins - online or face-to-face - 'Your club takes oil money - it's in the name of your stadium - or haven't you noticed?'
And their shirt sponsors.
I also tell them that I've never taken their advice and visited Rwanda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.