Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

1000004863.jpgso there was 9 minutes wasted on goal kicks alone according to that. there was 13 minutes of injury time total over the two halves, rodri alone spent over 6 minutes down injured, they had at least half a dozen "injuries" from them, some genuine ones from us, add in goals, var checks, subs, set pieces, throw ins etc and we can estimate the ref miscalculated added time by at least 15 minutes. Why has there been so little made of the lack of substantial injury time?

All their defenders who started and White are fucking quality. That's why it's so hard to break down when they play like they did on Sunday. They'll have to shit out a hell of a lot of 1-0's though as they look to have the creativity of a robot vacuum cleaner without Odegaard
Odegaard is class. Saliba will be be at Real first chance he gets. The new Italian import is unlikely to hit one like his goal on Sunday again & Savinho had him on toast so I’ll reserve judgement. I draw the line at that weird orange twat I personally wouldn’t have him anywhere near our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.