Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Shithousery in its purest form .. Fuck the arse, total shitbags …!!!
Well done Johnny Stones, confirming Peps genius yet again.. Hope Rodri’s injury isn’t as bad as we all think..

Just gotta move on from this game .. Top of the league, on we go ..

Gabriel Jesus GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Once a bencher alway a bencher

Happy to get the point after an abysmal 2nd half.

Some of the worst tactics I have ever witnessed TBH. How we ended up in a situation where we are relying on Walker, Akanji or Dias to do something from the edge of the box is beyond me.

Arsenals time-wasting and shithousery is possibly the worst I have ever seen in this league and I don’t just mean today. They’re at it every week.

We are Champions, through and through.

And Arsenal are, to a man, shitehouse **** pretenders.

Well done to the team. I know that was frustrating for us but imagine what it was like to play against that absolutely cowardly anti-football for most of the match (they were fucking doing it before the sending off).

As for every Arse player, coach, and fan…

502670ae21c2e.jpeg
I'm absolutely gutted we didn't win. Well tbf you can't really blame them. Surely you didn't want them to play ange ball with 10 men?

What stood out today.

The times the left side was open and a ball was on, then a refusal to shift it quick. We continued to go down one side over and over again. Going back to the edge of the box to players who can’t shoot. Akanji,Walker,Ruben.

We needed the wingers to get the ball as fast as possible isolating the fullbacks 1 v 1 and driving into the box. At that point anything happens, a leg dangling. Deflection for a corner. And if the take on is complete the ability to pick the head up and pick a pass.

How did we not see Ruben had all the space and tell Foden to take up them positions. It took until the 90th minute for that instruction.

Ponderous!

That was solely on OliVAR. Firstly, he called Walker over to speak to him, then he allowed them to take a free kick 10 yds further forward before he'd allowed Walker to get back in position. Yes Walker could have been a bit quicker getting back into position, but he wasn't to know OliVAR would let them take the free kick from the wrong place.
All on Kyle for me he gave him plenty of time to reset he chose to fanny around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.