Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I'd be happy with a deep 6-3-0 or a 5-4-0 formation to get a result, but absolutely ashamed of faking injury for the tactical timeouts.
You'd take the point in the circumstances but there'll be nothing made of their shithousery and cheating, they'll be celebrated as having taken a step forward

He's spot on - they had zero intention of trying to play and we were very poor allowing Ruben and Walker to have so much possession which made it easy to defend. Thought that Kovacic was very poor too - should take responsibility instead of shuffling it to a centre back when 12 yards out - Kev would have had about 40 shots and got 2 goals LOL.

Jack made a difference and injected some pace. Best thing was the first 20 mins when we looked fantastic - just hope Rodri has a slight twist rather than a tear of a ligament.

Onto the next hopefully with a new skipper and Rico back in for our weak link.

Well would you look at that, I agree with every word.

I have never seen this in my life, that your biggest damn competitor hurts your best player in one game, consciously targets him from the first minute... and after 25 pure dominance, your whole world turns in a second. You probably lose your best player until April, you lose the momentum you had, and on top of all that, you don't have KDB, who is also vital. Unbelievable, unprecedented, I think the season is lost with this today.

This is also mostly the fault of the management, which did not provide worthy replacements for the main levers of this team.
JUST SAY NO !!!!!!

oliver shouldn’t be given another big game for a long time. a fuckin disgrace today he was.

as for arsenal they were really a joke, a level of time wasting i’ve not seen at the Etihad since it opened.

johny stones, legend
Oliver shouldn't be given another game, period. But if that's the best the PL can offer I can't wait for the 115 verdict.

That’s a result for Arsenal; they didn’t lose at the Etihad and put Rodri out for a few weeks. Mission accomplished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.