Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I have never seen this in my life, that your biggest damn competitor hurts your best player in one game, consciously targets him from the first minute... and after 25 pure dominance, your whole world turns in a second. You probably lose your best player until April, you lose the momentum you had, and on top of all that, you don't have KDB, who is also vital. Unbelievable, unprecedented, I think the season is lost with this today.

This is also mostly the fault of the management, which did not provide worthy replacements for the main levers of this team.
Jesus mate Calm the fuck down, yes Rodri's injury is bad but it's not the first time in history a team has had a crucial play out injured, this is the treble winners we're talking about and if there is a manager in the world who can find solutions it's Pep, "never seen this in my life", just settle down.

We got out of jail today, but Pep was too late with his subs for me. The whole system in the second half was wrong with the players on the edge of the box. They’ll be more gutted than us leaving today though. Also there was at least a minute left to play. But all in all we didn’t lose and we’re top of the league.

Arsenal are a bunch of cunts. All that money abd that's how you decide to play. Cheated from thr first minute to the last. Take a draw all day but we need to learn how to play against these sorts of set ups. Every fucker will try to do this.
All true but City were poor and never looked like scoring after Gundogan hit the post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.