Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Still cannot believe what I just watched, I have never seen a team with what seems to be a systemic club wide anti-football shitehousery. I wonder if the players really wanted to play like that?

Win at all costs? I think that there should be some investigation or just maybe some punishment for them, surely they played against the spirit of the game, getting players to constantly fall over and pretty obviously so that the arse team talk could take place, constantly fouling, the keeper constantly, taking more than 6 seconds to kick the ball, just blatant cheating at best, club wide culture at worst.

That equalizer was a big blow to them, it was like a loss.
The impact on them will be massive.
Expect their moral to crumble.
Cheating bastards

It's a gutter for them but they're too good to crumble now. They will beat most sides in this league. They've managed without Rice and Odegaard but losing one or both center halves would seriously effect them.

Absolutely no point waving at the goalie to get a move on if you're not prepared to book him - not just once but twice. Arsenal players need calling out for the stuff they get up to.

The worse thing is though a couple of times the ref stopped the game for an injury. When he's playing the drop ball the Arsenal players come challenging for it instead of letting us play it. They are absolutely shameless and I hope it wins them nothing

Satisfying to score the goal in added time. Farcical at times at how frequent they fell over. Easily 7 mins added time.

We did well not to react as many times there was off the ball pushing on Doku and Gundo.

Feels like we have got into their heads and it’s only game 5.

Amid all the (justifiable) fuming about Oliver, let's not lose sight of how our boys never gave up. It's not easy breaking down 10 men stacked in the penalty area and this was not Forest or Everton - it was the best defence in England. Yet we found a way through. And while this game was not decisive, this is an absolutely critical point. More important than Bobb's winner at Newcastle last year as this is a 3pt swing vs. our closest rivals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.