Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Gosh 79 pages to read, and I will in due time.

Meanwhile, as a not so happy happy clapper, I've got to tell that the tarquins were such a cowardly bunch, playing not to lose and expecting the Alty **** would help them snatch an imposiible victory. Fuck them lahndahn jessies.

That said, some of our lads haven't fine tuned yet, specially Kev. But, we will, nothing is already lost, and the fat lady won't be singing that Celtic dirge -israeled by the dipper cunts- just yet.

Gosh 79 pages to read, and I will in due time.

Meanwhile, as a not so happy happy clapper, I've got to tell that the tarquins were such a cowardly bunch, playing not to lose and expecting the Alty **** would help them snatch an imposiible victory. Fuck them lahndahn jessies.

That said, some of our lads haven't fine tuned yet, specially Kev. But, we will, nothing is already lost, and the fat lady won't be singing that Celtic dirge -israeled by the dipper cunts- just yet.

Cheeky bit of casual anti-Semitic banter there thrown in for effect.

Could you find another term other than one that’s been flagged as offensive to some of the Jewish members of this forum please?

Some comments about the Dippers +5 goal difference plus the points. Think about it logically, say they lose a game, by 1 goal. City win the game they play by 1 goal to go level on points. Goal difference is now +3. Across the 8 other matches surely you can make up 3 goals on Liverpool? Same if they draw twice. They aren't winning all their games, the longest winning run in the PL they've had all season is 5 games! They've gone 4 wins in a row also.

Time for some of you to grow a pair and realise this ain't over and a point today may be the best point either side gets all season!

Some comments about the Dippers +5 goal difference plus the points. Think about it logically, say they lose a game, by 1 goal. City win the game they play by 1 goal to go level on points. Goal difference is now +3. Across the 8 other matches surely you can make up 3 goals on Liverpool? Same if they draw twice. They aren't winning all their games, the longest winning run in the PL they've had all season is 4 games!

Time for some of you to grow a pair and realise this ain't over and a point today may be the best point either side gets all season!
Just put perfectly.
Some on here have become just like our arch enemies, the rag supporters..... full of entitlement.
Fucking be part of our mob at Stoke in 1998 to realise what hurts, not a 0-0 draw with Arsenal

No. Some of us are sick of giving up over 90 mins a week to follow god's own online through thick and thin only for the match going 'fans' to be half arsed and leave early.
Too true. When i go to games i stay till the end, and when i don't go i stay on my sofa till the end. Early leaving cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.