Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

We do that when eddie is playing between the sticks . Any city fan should know pros and cons of our two goalies .Im sure pep and his team know a thing or two about mixing stuffs , you know like cabinet full of hardwares . Also pep team should have a hard drive full of haalands strengths and weaknesses .
I’m well aware of our goalkeepers pros and con thanks. I was talking about the back 4 getting their heads up and trying it occasionally instead of playing it along the line and back again.

No.

Not everything has to to be a conspiracy.

The City players could have spoke to the manager and declined playing two games before the Arsenal match. They didn't.
Maybe, but Southgate should be thinking about himself even if he doesn’t care about the clubs, ,he needs these players for the summer, risking them when he has nothing to learn about them is just idiotic.

I’m well aware of our goalkeepers pros and con thanks. I was talking about the back 4 getting their heads up and trying it occasionally instead of playing it along the line and back again.
They are instructed not to would be the main reason. Possession and positional are priorities for him.Plus it’s rare for oppostion defences to stray too far forward and leave gaps behind,mostly they keep 8 back and leave 2 up for a breakaway.
Arsenal used to but have stopped leaving those spaces behind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.