Arsenal (H) | Post Match Thread

The other option was to play on with Haaland then smashing it into the net. That's what I mean by narrative. Oliver didn't want to see Arsenal down a goal within 2 minutes, simple as...that same thing happens 20 minutes in its called a pen. It's amazing how one can predict the vast majority of close calls simply by understanding the score, time of the game, location, impact on either side, etc. It should never be about that, but nobody is going to convince me that match officials don't allow peripheral factors to influence their decisions, sometimes to unbelievable levels of incompetancy,
Correct.

Alan Davies, the deranged Arsenal fan and supposed comedian, has been strangely quiet since City's win. Perhaps he's realised that racist and emotional anti City rants are not a good idea these days.

I’ve just seen that City v Arsenal is listed as a record attendance at the Etihad, on the City of Manchester Stadium Wikipedia page.

Record attendance53,482 (Manchester City vs Arsenal, 26 April 2023)

Which is, strangely, higher than our capacity and lower than our actual record attendance against Leicester in 2019 (54,415).

Anyone know how to change things on Wikipedia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.