Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Delph
Fernandinho
Gündogan Silva
Sterling Jesus Sané

KDB on the bench, 2-1 win.

Hope we cause a meltdown!

It's a big game because we kick off before Chelsea vs United, so they'll know how we've done. Huge chance to put United under quite a bit of pressure.

As for the team:

----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones---Otamendi---Delph
--------------Fernandinho
------De Bruyne--------D.Silva
Sterling----Aguero/Jesus--------Sane

Stuck on whether he'll pick Jesus or Aguero.

Send a video of today's match to Arsenal team - some of them may decide to take ill before the game.

I've thought Danilo was out on his arse against both Wolves and Napoli.

I think he needs a run in this team to get up to speed.

Ilkay was quality. He's not as mobile as Fern but I'd like to think he could do something in that position.

I'd be tempted to keep the same team.

If any Blues will be in the Orlando Florida area for this game, message me. Trying to get a group up to start watching the games here, and meeting at a bar for this one.

Hope this is allowed here...I know we get a ton of visitors from Manchester here!

To stay on topic, don't think we will much rotation in this one. Would love to see more of Bernardo as a false 9 subbing in. He looked great there tonight.

Sanchez bound to score against us. 2-1 to us
It'll be interesting to see how he plays, if he's selected. On the one hand, he's a real competitor, so you'd expect him to try his hardest, but on the other hand, he may know he's coming to us in January, in which case anything he does to take points off us now would affect his chances of winning the Prem with us later.

If he doesn't feature at all, it would strongly suggest that Wenger knows it's a done deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.