Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Sanchez we'll see you next year! ;)

Think it'll be tough but after last night think everyone will be up for it. 3-1 city Aguero, Sterling x2

I've thought Danilo was out on his arse against both Wolves and Napoli.

I think he needs a run in this team to get up to speed.

Ilkay was quality. He's not as mobile as Fern but I'd like to think he could do something in that position.

I'd be tempted to keep the same team.
My thoughts exactly.

I thought Danilo and Gund looked rusty...it’s only game play that will get them sharp.

Strong argument to keep same team...and that bench - so many options

City v Arsenal the main event on Sunday, a game played the right way by two attacking sides. As opposed to the bore draw that will be played after our game on sly sports. I know which one the neutrals will prefer to watch. Really looking forward to this game to celebrate Kun's achievement and to hopefully watch our blues put on another great performance by playing football the city way!

Arsenal don't know how to park the bus, so that will suit us just fine thank you very much.
Four for us and maybe one for them.

... I'm already sitting at the table, knife and fork at the ready, serviette tucked down me collar, masticating at the coming feast...

Hard one to call in terms of which Arsenal will turn up.

I'd be shitting it if I was them though.

Need to work out a way of keeping KDB and Ferna fresh (everyone else is getting rested bar them)

But how can you leave either out at present?

Maybe not in this game, but in others I wouldn’t be against swapping KDB and Dinho for Gundogan and Delph, and put Danilo at left back.

Some team news from our side. Seem to be struggling on the defensive side, Mustafi out, both Koscielny & Kolasinac struggling with injuries, both would be massive losses.

Midfield and forward line will likely be Xhaka, Ramsey, Ozil,Sanchez, Lacazette barring any last minute injuries.

We'll likely change the full team vs Red Star tonight so playing tonight shouldn't affect us too much.

We'll do well to even take a point from you guys the way both teams are playing. We only know 1 way to play really, & when on form like this you guys are better than that than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.