Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty on Arsenal-mania are confident.

I'll have a couple of what they are on, please.
They're not allowed to be confident? Last 8 games v Arsenal, we have won just once. 3 defeats and 4 draws. Tough game this, they will raise their level I'm sure, and we could be jaded after Naples.

They're not allowed to be confident? Last 8 games v Arsenal, we have won just once. 3 defeats and 4 draws. Tough game this, they will raise their level I'm sure, and we could be jaded after Naples.

Yep we beat last season at home and you seen That team compared to one we will put out tomorrow!?

Yep this is another tough test regardless of their league position. They will up their game no doubt. It will be interesting to see what tactic wenger goes with...does he go and play toe to toe with us and Pep, or does he go conservative and play on the counter.

Honestly either way i think we have to much for them and being at home is a bonus. First 20 mins will be very interesting becuase i suspect we will come out all guns blazing and basically shock them like we did Napoli.

They've mostly been back to the defenders, though. He won't dictate owt, he's not good enough.

That was my initial thought when I saw he had the most passes - he's not good enough to be that deep lying playmaker.

Swarm all over him and if all he's good for is passing back to his defenders, then he'll be in trouble.

Just realised that if results go our way with us winning and the rags losing then even if they retain 2nd place they will actually be closer to 7th place than to us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.