Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised some on here aren't confident about a result against us, we had a good win last night, but it was against West Brom kids, the only thing that it did was to lift the gloom a bit.

We still have a couple of our better players out, & by feck we don't have shit the bed against you guys.
It might be a good time for us the face arsenal, the City guys heads have had a lot to take in the last few days,, it will be good if we get a result today

Gotta bad feeling about today

been a shite week for city and a shite week for me away from footbsll

usually when that happens in my experience city go and make it worse

also I worry the Mendy news will have hit everybody for six and they just won’t turn up

Good performance and victory today please to take us into the bank holiday on a high after somewhat of a weird and quite frankly disappointing week.

We need to put in a performance today.

Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Cancelo
Rodri Gundagan
Jesus Grealish Sterling
Torres

With away games at Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool coming up, we really must win this. Unfortunately I don't think we will. Without Foden and KDB especially, we lack creativity and without a top striker we lack clinical finishing as well. I see another slow and laboured performance with chances squandered and either a 0-0 bore fest or a sucker punch defeat.

With away games at Leicester, Chelsea and Liverpool coming up, we really must win this. Unfortunately I don't think we will. Without Foden and KDB especially, we lack creativity and without a top striker we lack clinical finishing as well. I see another slow and laboured performance with chances squandered and either a 0-0 bore fest or a sucker punch defeat.
Sod it, it's bank holiday, weather is good. Going on the p!SS regardless...

Start fast and early otherwise we’ll have another spurs result on our hands. KDB Foden is a huge miss today. Delap has to feature if available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.