Arsenal (H) - Sat 28 Aug 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Torres does play, and doesn’t step up against these, then he never will I’m afraid. He’s like a rabbit in the headlights and very blinkered and doesn’t see the easy pass most times.
I would like to see Gabby and Bernardo starting again. Their work rate and desire to go forward are what we miss.
I really hope Jack starts and drives at them like he can do and pull players to him to create the space. We all know he will never get the fouls given on him now that he plays for us, so he’s just going to have to adapt.
I’m a little apprehensive about today’s game with all that’s been going on behind the scenes. I hope the players are focussed on winning this as I can’t see Rentboys, Dippers or Ushited dropping points anytime soon. Seems like some Arsenal fans have written this game off already.
If we hammer them, it could be the end of Arteta, but I very much doubt we will. I think it will be a close game with just a 1 goal difference.
I know what you mean about Torres, many a time he just stands there watching instead of moving to recieve the ball.

Really looking forward to seen Gabby wide right again (If that's were he starts again) I think today is set up for him against Arsenal with his movement in behind Tierney or Taveres and also the job he does defensively against Saka.
We will today no doubt in my mind we'll have far too much for these twats.

Be aware entering SS3 M1 & M2.

There's new barriers up and the guy directed me to M1 rather than M2, being half asleep I didn't pay any attention and had a tense 5 mins with the 'help you guys' until we all realised is wasn't at M2.

Could have been much worse nearer kick off when busy.

Karen better be on the ball with the team list this week. She’s been slacking lately hahahahha

I know what you mean about Torres, many a time he just stands there watching instead of moving to recieve the ball.
Thst just isn’t true, he made loads of great runs in the spurs game and the ball didn’t find him. Make those runs with KDB in the team and he scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.